Join us for a Music Together Outdoor Class in a Family Backyard for Mixed-ages - newborns to 5 year olds - and the grownups who love them!
- The class is taught in a host family backyard in Austin!
- Each weekly outdoor class will include songs, chants, dancing, lullabies, and instrument play led by one of our fabulous Heartsong Music teachers.
- The 10 week Spring Session dates are March 29th - June 7th.
- We are keeping the classes very small with 6 families maximum. Each family will bring their own blanket placed in the backyards at 10 feet distance from each other for social distancing purposes during the pandemic.
- Since this is outdoors, masks are not required when sitting on your blanket. Masks will be required when entering and exiting the backyard, when leaving your blanket, and when using the restroom at the host family's house.
- Review our class schedule and determine which day/time is best for you and then register for the "TBA" class that is on your preferred day of the week. After you enroll, we will contact you and let you know the specific address of the class. This way we can keep the class sizes limited to 5 families. If you need assistance getting registered, contact our registrar.
- If there is inclement weather, the class will be taught on Zoom that week. If it is below 45 degrees or raining, your teacher will email you the day before with the Zoom invitation.
- Families will be required to sign a covid health and release form prior to the outdoor class each week, screening for fever/illness.
- Outdoor classes also include access to our Enrolled Family portal on our website with weekly pre-recorded videos, bonus videos, musical craft projects and more!
What is the cost and what is included in the Family Backyard class?
- $320 for the 10-week Spring Session Mixed-age Music Together® Outdoor Class in a Family Backyard which includes the service fee to Music Together which includes the songbook and CD and digital download code for all your devices. Families may use an installment payment plan of 50% deposit at registration and the balance in 45 days.
- Families may purchase a bag of rhythm instrument for $30.00 (this includes 4 maraquitas, 4 egg shakers, 4 rhythm sticks, 2 bells, and 2 scarves) from our online store, or bring your own instruments from home.
- 10 weeks of pre-recorded videos on our Enrolled Family portal on our website.
- The Music Together TRIANGLE songbook and CD and digital download music access code will be given to you by your teacher at your first outdoor class.